Sunbird Superior - Buchu & Rooibos - 20 Compostable Teabags - 50g

Laura Louw

+27 (0) 79 216 1021

Buchu, Agathosma Betulina, is native species to the Western Cape in South Africa. With a minty, blackcurrant flavour and high natural oils, it works well with our premium Rooibos tea. Rooibos (96%), Buchu leaves (4%). EU-organic and Halal certified.

Product or Service

HS121299 - Vegetable products; fit for human consumption; n.e.c. in heading no. 1212; fresh; chilled; frozen or dried; whether or not ground


Department of Health Facility Certificate , Certificate of Acceptability (CoCT) , SARS compliant

Product Certification


Contact Infomation

Company Name: Sunbird Rooibos (Pty) Ltd

Company Address: Unit 21, INOSPACE Island Workshops, 23 Milner Street, 7405, South Africa

Company General Phone: +27 (0) 79 216 1021

Company General Mail:

Company Website:

Key Contact: Laura Louw

Key Contact Phone: +27 (0) 79 216 1021

Key Contact General Mail:

Company Information

Incorporation Date: January 14, 2020

BEE: Exempted Micro Enterprise (turnover is below R10M)

Woman-Owned: No

Company Size: 1 – 5

Distribution: Retail , Wholesale , Own Brand , Direct sales , Off trade (Supermarkets, Specialists Retailers, Independent Retailers) , E-Commerce

Company Overview: We source the best Rooibos teas in South Africa, elevating Rooibos tea to a discerning drink that is comparable to acclaimed specialty coffees and teas. We only use natural ingredients and strongly promote reusability, recyclability and compostability of our packaging. Through creating value close to the source of our growers, we are able create a better South Africa.

Year Started Exporting:


Countries Currently Exporting to:

China, Finland, France, Sweden

Countries Hoping to Export to:

Japan, Qatar, Russia, United Arab Emirates, United States

Registered Under the Following Trade Agreements: